Dr. Mary F. Barber has performed over 21,000 Mohs procedures. She limits her practice to the treatment of proven skin cancer patients.
- College – Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia; Summa Cum Laude
- Medical School – Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA 1980-1984
- Dermatology Residency- Wilford Hall Medical Center Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX; Board Certified in 1988
- 9 Years Active Duty Air Force with Honorable Discharge at the rank of Major in 1993
- 1994 – Founded Ocala Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center
- 1995 – Passed certifying exam in Mohs Micrographic Surgery by the American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Currently performing over 1000 Mohs cases per year
- 2001 – Relinquished position at Ocala Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center to establish the Skin Cancer Center of Central Florida, to better serve the needs of patients with skin cancer.
- As of March 2017 she has performed over 21000 Mohs Micrographic Surgeries.